Tuesday 4 September 2012

Tulisa Said Men are scared of me


IN her dazzling, strapless black gown, Tulisa Contostavlos looks a million dollars – not that she cares much about money.

The X Factor judge says she’d give up her fame and fortune tomorrow for a better love life.

This year, Tulisa split with her long-term love Fazer, briefly dated Skins star Jack O’Connell and sued ex Justin Edwards for leaking a tape of her performing a sex act.

tulisa judge of x factor men are scared of me

No wonder she tells this week’s Look magazine: “Everything goes great in my career but my personal life has just been s***.
“Fame and money – I don’t give a c*** about all that stuff.
“If you could put me in a little house in the countryside with a picket fence, a husband, dogs and a family where I can feel love and happiness, I would trade that in a second.”
Unfortunately, the singer doesn’t hold out much hope of that happening any time soon.
Tulisa added: “There’s nowhere for me to meet anyone.
tulisa judge of x factor

“Men are scared of me and won’t approach me.

Read More: Thesun.co.uk...

0 comments:

Post a Comment