Monday 10 February 2014

The battery man Salvisa Pakic - A man who can conduct and control electricity


Watch Video of his amazing work

Battery Man - Trailer from Ciklotron on Vimeo.
About:-
This man  named Slavisa Pajkic is an electricity conductor. He can made his body conductor, insulator, and heater with it's control any time. He can control electricity and can glow blub, made hot dog and many more.

Discovery of his talent:-
                                    
Slavisa Pajkic said, that he discovered his amazing talent when he was 17 year old. He said that during work I felt that electricity can not do anything. The rain was falling, and my
My friend, who was leaning against the fence, said he could feel electricity but as I approached and touched the wet spot, I felt nothing.'I was open-mouthed, but then I realized that current could not harm my body.
'When there is a sudden power failure, my folks do not have to worry. My house is always shining. I can be an insulator, conductor, accumulator and heater.
'People have seen me on television so they are glad to meet me but afraid to shake hands.'
First Guinness world Record:-
He set his first Guinness World record in 1983, when he allowed a current of 20,000 volts to pass through his body.

Second Guinness world Record:-His next accolade came in 2003, after he became the quickest man to heat up a cup of water to 97 degrees Celsius, in 1 minute and 37 seconds.

Hope for the third Guinness world Record:-

Now he is hoping to set his third Guinness record by charging  a million-volt power generator and shooting laser from his fingers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment